Thursday, July 14, 2011

Your resurrection

Since going to Beulah Camp Meeting this last week, this revelation has changed my life. It really shouldn't have changed my life, since I've been reciting the Apostle's Creed for years, but I guess you can say something from memory and not connect with it in any meaningful way. But Dr. Steve Lennox preached really deep sermons on the Creed and I feel like my faith has gained something new. Nobody ever talked about a bodily resurrection at any time during seminary and I guess I've truly stayed the faith of my youth, and we certainly never talked about it.
Well, I just finished reading Miracles by CS Lewis and look forward to Keith Drury's Common Ground and Mike Licona's The Resurrection of Jesus. Good cigar books probably but I look forward to them.
Anyway, if you want to know more, here's a brief synopsis of my excitement on a site I often visit. Hope it changes you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment